RICS Client Money Protection:
We belong to a government-approved CMP scheme. This is designed to stop tenants and landlords being left out of pocket where an agent unexpectedly goes bust or absconds with their money.
As part of our membership of a recognised scheme we will also;
- hold client money in a client money account with a bank or building society authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- hold and maintain appropriate professional indemnity insurance.
- have appropriate client money protection handling procedures.
- obtain a certificate confirming membership of an approved CMP scheme and display this prominently in each of their offices where they deal with the public and on their website.
- provide a copy of the certificate to any person who may reasonably require it, free of charge.
Rural Vision Ltd trading as Fowler Fortescue is registered with the RICS Client Money Protection scheme. The membership certificate is available here >>.